Hello, adventurers! It is GM D.NA!
Today, I would like to present a sneak peek of the second update of Helron's Castle. We will introduce the new fields, armor, weapon, and dungeons with the second update. Please check for more information below!
The list of new contents of this update will be below.
1. New fields and dungeons
- 3 new fields: Castle 1st Floor, Mid-Level, Upper Level
- 2 new dungeons: Desperate Resurrection Ritual, Helron's Castle
2. New tier 6 equipment
- Weapon, Armor, Helmet, Pants, and Boots
- Special Accessories: Wings, Kalbus' Armlet, and Chaos Eye
3. New level cap
- The level cap will increase to 120 from 110.
4. New special dungeons
- Boss Raid: Schwartz Framme
- Cursed Tower: Trial of Wind
- Monster Colosseum: Level 3
Chapter 1. New fields and dungeons
As it is listed above, we will have 3 new fields and 2 new dungeons with the second update.
- Castle 1st Floor: monsters drop weapons, gloves, and protectors.
- Mid Level: monsters drop pants and boots.
- Upper Level: monsters drop armors and helmets.
- Desperate Resurrection Ritual: monsters drop weapons, pants, boots, rings, and necklaces.
- Helron's Castle: monsters drop weapons, helmets, armors, rings, and necklaces.
I also brought screenshots of new maps and dungeons. Check them below!
● [Field] Castle 1st Floor
● [Field] Mid Level
● [Field] Upper Level
● [Dungeon] Desperate Resurrection Ritual
● [Dungeon] Helron's Castle
Chapter2. New tier 6 equipment
The entire set of tier 6 will be available with the second update of Helron's Castle. New fields and dungeons will drop weapons, armor, helmets, pants, and boots while tier 6 special accessories unlock as well.
I have brought images of the full tier 6 set for each class below.
Chapter3. New level cap
The level cap will increase to 120 from 110 with the second update. Time to start the race to the top again!
Chapter4. New special dungeons
We will also update the next stage for special dungeons. It will be a tough challenge, but luxurious rewards await those who overcome the difficulties.
(1) Boss Raid: Schwartz Framme
(2) Cursed Tower: Trial of Wind
(3) Monster Colosseum: Level 3
We hope you enjoy the new content with the second update! I will be back with another sneak peek for the next update soon!
※ Contents introduced in the sneak peek are subject to change as it is in work in development.
Before we finish, I also have one more thing for you!
SUN CLASSIC will launch the new server Serient on September 29! Your time for a whole new adventure is coming soon! Please stay tuned for more details and events for the new server!