Hello, We are the SUN Classic team.
Last month, we released a notice about the upcoming server merge.
This notice will give more detailed information about the upcoming merge.
We ask for your support and interest and to please check the information below
for a flawless server merge.
■ Merge Schedule Tuesday, May 25, 2023
※ Merge Schedule may change depending on the situation.
※ Any changes to the schedule will be notified prior to the adjustment.
- Serient Server + Brakion Server → Ignis Server
■ Merge Details Notice:
1. Character Details
1) Character information such as Title, Fame, Equipped Items, Inventory, AC, Quest will be transferred.
2) Characters awaiting deletion will be deleted and will not be transferred.
3) If the total number of characters in Brakion and Serient server is under 10, all characters will be transferred.
4) If the total number of characters in Brakion and Serient server is exceeds 10, characters will be transferred following the condition listed below.
- Characters over Lv.21 will be transferred in order of level from highest to lowest and characters below Lv.20 will be deleted.
- Character below Lv.20 who holds the Guild Master title will be transferred.
- The order of character transferred for characters over Lv.21 who have the same level will be determined using the date accessed with the most recent being transfered.
- If there are more than 10 characters who's level is 21 or higher, character below Lv.20 will be deleted even if it holds the Guild Master title.
5) Items stored in the Event Inventory prior to the merge will NOT be transferred.
- Please retrieve all items before the merge.
※ If the total number of characters in Brakion and Serient exceeds 10, you cannot choose which character will be transferred.
※ Please try to limit the number of characters to below 10 for the server merge.
2. Character Slot Details
1) Default 6 slots will be opened when first starting SUN Classic.
2) Paid Slots opened using Add Character Slot item will be maintained.
- If 2 paid slots have been opened in the Brakion server and 1 paid slot has been opened in the Serient server,
total of 9 slots (6 default slots + 3 paid slots) will be opened in the newly merged Ignis server.
- If the total number of paid slot in Brakion and Serient server exceeds 4, for every 1 paid slot
2 Red Reagent will be sent to Storage Box.
3) Character slot after the merge will be sorted by character level at the time of the merge from highest to lowest.
- Characters with the same level will be sorted using the date accessed with the most recently played character at the top.
4) If you have 10 characters but do not have 10 open slots, you will need to open the locked slots to play the characters.
- Please arrange and organize your characters so that the number of your character will match the number of slots opened in the merged server.
3. Character Name Details
1) Name of the character transferred will be changed to random numbers.
- There are some character names that uses special characters or unconventional language.
- Names will be changed to random numbers for better gaming environment
2) [Character Name Change Ticket] will be added to the inventory of transferred characters which allows you to change the name of the character after the server merge.
- Please refrain from using special characters or characters from unconventional language when changing the name.
※ Character name will be changed without notice if found using special character or character from unconventional language.
※ Spaces, period/full stop, comma, etc. included in the name are considered as special characters.
4. Account Shared Function Detail
1) Account Storage
- Account Storage from the server with the highest level character will be carried over after the server merge.
- Items in the Account Storage from the server with the lower level character will not be transferred.
- If the the level of the highest level character from each server is the same, Brakion server's storage will be carried over.
- Level comparison is based on the highest level character at both server.
- This issue is subjected to items and Heim in the Account Storage.
Example 1) Having a Lv. 120 character in Brakion server and a Lv. 100 character in Serient server means Brakion server's account storage will be retained.
Example 2) Having a Lv. 120 character in Brakion server and a Lv. 120 character in Serient server means Brakion server's account storage will be retained.
2) The Attendance Rewards will be reset.
- Reward items from May 25th to May 28th that could not be received due to the reset can be received through the Attendance Rewards after the reset.
3) Items in the Item Shop storage will be transferred.
5. Guild Details
1) Guild name will be changed to random numbers if there are guilds with the same name in both servers.
- If Guild name has been changed, [Assemblage of Heroes] will be sent to the Guild Master's Event Inventory.
2) Guild Level, Guild Members, Guild Facilities, Guild Dungeon will be transferred.
3) Join request information will be reset.
4) Guild Storage will not be transferred and items within the storage will be deleted.
- Please mange the items in the Guild Storage prior to the server merge.
- Items within the Guild Storage will be deleted and cannot be restored.
5) Hostile relationship and alliance will be reset and will require to form new relationship at the newly merged server.
6) Guild log will be reset.
6. Area Conquest Battle and Conquest Battle Details
1) Area Conquest Battle and Conquest Battle will not occur on 20th and 21st of May.
2) Area Conquest Battle and Conquest Battle information will be reset as it will not occur.
3) Area Conquest Battle and Conquest Battle will recommence on June 3rd 2023.
- Players can register for Area Conquest Battles after the June 1st Maintenance.
- Don’t forget to register for the Conquest Battles as the registration period is short.
7. Exchange Market Details
1) Registering item function at Exchange Market will be temporarily unavailable after the maintenance on Thursday, 18th of May.
- Registering items for sale will be available after the server merge.
- All items registered for sale will be taken off the market after the May 18th (Thu) maintenance.
2) The items registered for sale on the Exchange Market will be changed to not being unregistered automatically. (05/18 UTC+9)
- Items or Profits from sales that have not yet been collected cannot be transferred in the Merge, so please check the expiration date for your Items and collect them before the Merge.
3) Unreceived sale price, unsuccessful sale item information will not be transferred.
- Please receive payment and item prior to the server merge.
- Unreceived payment and item cannot be restored.
8. Community Details
1) My Friend / Blocked / Revenge / Mail / Group in Community Window will be reset.
- Please collect all items and Heim in your mail prior to the server merge.
9. S.U.N Ranking Details
1) Personal Ranking will be reordered after combining both server's ranking data.
2) Ranking Statue will be reset.
3) Guild Ranking will be reordered after combining both server's ranking data.
- However, Occupied Area will be displayed as 0 since Conquest Battle will be reset.
We ask for your continuous support and interest as server merge is a way to provide better gaming experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a ticket at [Homepage - Customer Support].
Any changes or adjustments will be notified through notice as soon as possible.
We will do our best for a flawless server merge and to provide more stable and better environment.