① You can form a Guild by talking to the Guild Manager NPC.
- You must be at least Lv. 20 and have at least 100,000 Heim.
② Shows your Character Information and the Requirements for making a Guild.
③ Enter a Name to create your Guild.
① Shows Guild Information such as the Guild Mark, Guild Name, and Guild Members.
② Shows the Guild Introduction and Guild Notices.
③ Shows the list of Characters that you have invited to or that have applied to your Guild. You can leave the Guild through the "Leave Guild" Button.
- You can only invite Characters who are currently online.
④ You can change or reset the Guild Introduction and Guild Notices.
① Shows Information on Guild Members.
② You can expel Members from the Guild, change their Rank, or appoint a new Guild Leader.
- Can only be done by Characters with the privileges.
① Increase Guild Facility Levels or enable them through use.
② Ether Stones are required to enable the Facilities, and can be purchased through [Coins - Guild Coin Shop].
① You can end Friendly/Hostile Relations with Guilds or confirm Hostilities Declared by other Guilds.
② You can Declare Friendly/Hostile Relations with specific Guilds.
③ Shows the list of Friendly/Hostile Guilds.
④ Shows the Guild Log and Occupied Areas
- Occupied Area : Area Conquest Battles will be updated in the future.
- Guild Log : Shows the Log for Guild Member activity.